Hello!
posted by Mr. Ghost @ 3:20 PM 9 Comments
oh no did it hurt??
well kinda I mean after the operation was over
were you awake for the operation???
naw they stuck a needle in my arm and the stuff in it knocked me right outhe he the last thing I said that I remember was"hey I am feelin kinda light headed"
Thaks all of you for your concern you are the best people ever
seriously, are you okay, a couple months ago i got 4 teeth pulled and it hurt like a mofo.
soo....yesh....are you okay?
but you had a head ache after, so it musta hurt really bad.
no head ache and no swearing at allI hear from my mom they were trying to wake me for like 25min
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am better than you
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
oh no did it hurt??
well kinda I mean after the operation was over
were you awake for the operation???
naw they stuck a needle in my arm and the stuff in it knocked me right out
he he the last thing I said that I remember was
"hey I am feelin kinda light headed"
Thaks all of you for your concern you are the best people ever
seriously, are you okay, a couple months ago i got 4 teeth pulled and it hurt like a mofo.
soo....yesh....are you okay?
but you had a head ache after, so it musta hurt really bad.
no head ache and no swearing at all
I hear from my mom they were trying to wake me for like 25min
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home